Customer Success Team Leader
Overview of role
As a Team Leader you will work within the Customer Success Department; responsible for your own team of Customer Success Consultants. Reporting to and working closely with the Head of Customer Success, you will play a key role in executing our business and departmental strategies. This role requires the ability to lead and inspire your team to achieve set targets (sales/revenue, customer outcomes, NPS, gross retention and net retention) whilst developing and guiding others within the wider customer success team
Who we are
Henry Schein One provides a multitude of service in the dental sector. With Henry Schein one we work with two dental practice management systems; EXACT(Software of Excellence) which is server based and Dentally which provides cloud based online dental practice management software that helps thousands of dental practices and professionals.
At HSOne, our purpose is to make life better for dentists, practice managers, and patients around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they strive to improve how millions of patients interact with
their dental practice.
- To be able to lead, motivate and inspire a team to deliver best practice and engage customers consistently, thus ensuring all targets are met/exceeded.
- Uncover need, and be able to challenge customer assumptions in a constructive and business-like fashion. The ability to coach and mentor on this.
- Work alongside department manager & Team leaders to create a cohesive, innovative environment for your team and each other.
- Motivate, lead and coach a team of individuals to ensure success
- Excellent eye for detail – ability to work with complex data ensuring accuracy at all times. Ability to use data to inform decisions and drive action to improve.
- Patience is essential
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- History of idea generation, innovation & creative problem solving
- Rapport & relationship building focused on achieving results
- Multi-task and deliver projects on time
- Make quick decisions in response to changing conditions
- Offers a unique perspective
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Shows initiative
- Influences & educates others
What you'll be doing
2) Take responsibility for results of the wider Customer Success team, beyond your team
3) Coach your team to ensure we maximise every interaction with every customer
4) Use technology to scale customer success to all customers
5) Promote Customer Success across the business and wider group
6) Ensure we deliver results to our customers in a consistent way
7) Motivate and inspire your team to reach and exceed all set targets /KPIs
8) Ensure continuous development of your team
9) Identify and recommend appropriate training for team members
10) Keep the Head of Customer Success informed of performance vs targets; and in good time on any issues that may impact performance vs the KPIs
11) Manage workload and resources so that departmental cover is maintained
12) Action and resolve verbal and written customer issues
15) Work closely with Manager to review and identify areas within the team that require improvement or development
16) Be always an enthusiastic team player at all times. Participate in special projects and perform other duties as required
17) Ensure all requested reports are accurate and are sent in a timely manner
18) Manage the day to day running of a teams, including weekly 1-2-1’s, reviews and performance management where required
Our recruiting process
We try to make our process as simple as possible whilst giving you and us opportunities to learn about each other.
- 30min of online cultural and cognitive assessments
- Final Interview
After this, we aim to make a decision within 48 hours. Learn more about the recruitment process here.
Our shared values
Consistently live and demonstrate Henry Schein One core values:
- No politics
- Each person as important as the next
- Recognise creativity and encourage it
- Open communication
- Strong Ethics
Benefits we offer
- Highly competitive salary, with performance bonus and benefits package
- Hybrid remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work in a highly creative and dynamic work environment
- Ability to help us shape and evolve our culture
- Career progression opportunities
Apply for the job
To apply for this role, simply complete the form and upload your CV. Our team will then be in touch.