Software Support Technician
Overview of role
We are looking for a Software Support Technician to join our growing team, to help and support our customers get the best of our software.
Who we are
Henry Schein One provides leading online dental practice management software to thousands of dental professionals. We are shaping the future of how millions of patients interact with their dental practice. We aim to solve tough, real-world problems by continuously innovating in the product space.
You are an ambitious career-driven individual who is highly self-motivated and can work independently or collaboratively within the department. You have strong communication and interpersonal skills. You enjoy working in a fast-paced and changing environment. You will be confident in learning the software, building your knowledge and being able to talk confidently with our customers. You will develop relationships with our customers, be empathetic and work with them so they leave the conversation more knowledgeable than when they joined.
What you'll be doing
- Coaching customers through their queries relating to their software via different forms of communication (phone, email and online chat).
- Empathetically approaching customers questions and reassuring them you’re able to help them
- Professionally and politely encouraging our customers to adopt a self-serve approach by sharing the relevant Support Document with them to guide them to a solution whilst ensuring they know you are with them every step of the way.
- Troubleshoot any questions from our customers where the answer is not instantly obvious, using all resources available to you to achieve this.
- Empowering our customers to get the best of our software so they can deliver vital patient care and to make their lives easier.
Your personal attributes
- Great communication and collaboration skills working with business stakeholders
- Show initiative and ability to analyse situations with a level of technical expertise.
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Empathetic and authentic, approachable and friendly
- Inquisitive and interested, able to identify problems and present solutions.
- Self-motivated and diligent, and self-aware of their own training requirements and happy to seek support and develop their own knowledge.
Our recruiting process
We try to make our process as simple as possible whilst giving you and us opportunities to learn about each other.
- 30min of online cultural and cognitive assessments
After this, we aim to make a decision within 48 hours. Learn more about the recruitment process here.
Our shared values
Consistently live and demonstrate Henry Schein One core values:
- No politics
- Each person as important as the next
- Recognise creativity and encourage it
- Open communication
- Strong Ethics
Benefits we offer
- Highly competitive salary, with performance bonus and benefits package
- Hybrid remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work in a highly creative and dynamic work environment
- Ability to help us shape and evolve our culture
- Career progression opportunities
Apply for the job
To apply for this role, simply complete the form and upload your CV. Our team will then be in touch.