Support Academy Coach
Overview of role
We are looking for a Support Academy Coach to join our growing team, to help and support our team and customers get the best of our software.
Who we are
Henry Schein One provides leading online dental practice management software to thousands of dental professionals. We are shaping the future of how millions of patients interact with their dental practice. We aim to solve tough, real-world problems by continuously innovating in the product space.
How you'll make an impact
As a Support Academy Development Coach, you will work within the Services department, responsible for supporting the staff’s personal growth and development across the department where needed. Reporting to and working closely with the Head of Services and Support Manager, you will play a key role in identifying and planning of the training and development of new and existing support team members in line with the vision of the business. This role requires the ability to coach, change mindsets and lead and inspire a wide range of individuals.
What you'll be doing
- To provide leadership to all areas of the Academy so that it is able to deliver well-rounded staff across the support department.
- To identify and manage change effectively in accordance with strategic guidance of the leadership team.
- Implement a process of continuous improvement
- Help create and strategically evolve our best practice approach to customer experience; ensuring this is implemented across teams
- Coach the team to ensure every interaction with customers are maximised.
- Motivate and inspire staff and leaders to understand why customer experience is at the heart of what we all do.
- Ensure continuous development of staff
- Identify and deliver appropriate training for staff.
- Manage own workload and resources.
- Keeping up to date with product knowledge and product roadmap
- To work with department leaders to address and manage underperformance.
- Analyse self-produced data and reports to identify gaps in team performance or customer experience
- Attend Trade shows when required to deliver presentations and demonstrations if required.
Your personal attributes
- Proven experience in coaching for success
- Ability to motivate varied personality types
- In depth experience and a thorough knowledge of customer services processes, systems and quality measures
- Uncover need, and be able to challenge assumptions in a constructive and business-like fashion
- Work alongside department manager & Team leaders to create a cohesive, innovative environment for your team and each other.
- History of idea generation, innovation & creative problem solving
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Motivate, lead and coach new starters to ensure success
- Customer Advocacy
- Self Improving
- Patience and empathy
- Strong Communication Skills
- Developing and coaching others
- Analytical thinking
- Initiative and pro-activity
- Planning and organising
Our recruiting process
We try to make our process as simple as possible whilst giving you and us opportunities to learn about each other.
- 30min of online cultural and cognitive assessments
- Final Interview
After this, we aim to make a decision within 48 hours. Learn more about the recruitment process here.
Our shared values
Consistently live and demonstrate Henry Schein One core values:
- No politics
- Each person as important as the next
- Recognise creativity and encourage it
- Open communication
- Strong Ethics
Benefits we offer
- Highly competitive salary, with performance bonus and benefits package
- Hybrid remote working
- Opportunity to work in a highly creative and dynamic work environment
- Ability to help us shape and evolve our culture
- Career progression opportunities
Apply for the job
To apply for this role, simply complete the form and upload your CV. Our team will then be in touch.